In 1945, a group of friends got together and decided they needed to establish a permanent venue to socialize. With the Second World War over, Australians felt entitled to a little relaxation.
So The Eastwood Club was formed. Originally the organization was named Eastwood Enterprises and by 1947 had established a venue in Rowe Street, Eastwood. Membership numbers grew steadily and in 1948 the club moved its premises and rented the lower floor of 6Aa Hillview Rd, Eastwood.
Throughout the years, The Eastwood Club continued to build strong partnerships with local sporting and community organisations. In 2017 we changed the Trading Name to Club Eastwood The Bizzo to reflect what locals call the club.